Monday 3 January 2011

Welcome back to school.

School started sooner than i would have wanted but i know for sure that i had fun during the holidays. What with all the trips and the parties but all of those need to be left behind seeing that i need to get my head in the game. It's the A-levels we
re talking about here. I am inspired to become a lawyer or atleast for now so in order for me to get that that point i need to start now. This year may make or break me, it's the catalyst of what may be a life long and dream fulfilled career. Excuse me for my terrible grammar but im not here to teach myself proper english, i'll leave that to Miss Nourse. At this point i don't really know what to talk about other that a good welcome back to the first day of school, i went out this afternoon with my friends, i know it sounds crazy seeing that it's the first day of school. Till then bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment