Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy belated birthday bro.

This is the second post of the day. This is what happens when im obsessed with blogging, i blog twice a day, i blog like it's my medicine. Frankly, i only blogged because there's actually something that is worth blogging about. I just got home around 20 mins ago, I was going out with the family as usual. We ate out tonight, we ate at coffee zone in Kiulap. Tonight's actually sort of special..we were celebrating our brother's birthday..a month late. I know since on his birthday a big tragedy hit our family, on that day, my grandfather, Haji Najib bin Mohiddin passed away, piece be upon him. We were saddened by the loss. So we had to cancel everything for my brother's birthday and so, now, a month later, we celebrated his16th birthday. Unfortunately we didn't have cake, i wanted cake! :( I've been nagging about having cake since the last time i had one, which was..sometime long ago. Ok im going now, not that you care. Well no, i know you cared. I need to finish my EAS homework which has been pending since the last 2 weeks or so and now my printer can't be installed in my laptop cause i lost the CD. Great, just great. Okay bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment