Tuesday 2 November 2010

Not my usual self.

It's Tuesday, the day i dread the most because there is no PS today. Which means i have to sit through all my classes from 7.45 until 12.05. But today's different,  I skipped EAS, why? because i was sick. Yeah this morning i woke up and i was as healthy as a monkey could ever talk. I wasn't feeling well and my left ear is temporarily deaf, I was dragging my ass along the hallways of MD, feeling like i was dying. Not really, just wanted to add that pinch of drama in that statement.But yeah it was tough.

Anyway, so this afternoon i went to the hospital with my brother, the doctor told me that there's nothing wrong with my ears, it's just because of a flu. Yeah the exam flu finally 'dawned upon me'. But yeah it's all good, im fine. Feeling a tad bit weird. I don't really know how to describe what im feeling right now, physically. My ears are getting worse, maybe it's because of the ointment or maybe my flu is getting worse, but the doctor said that it's just a normal flu. Funny thing is they gave me an m.c for today and not for tomorrow, i went to school today, what's the point of giving my m.c. to my teacher if im in school?

Im going to sleep now, i need all the rest i can get. I hope everything is going to be okay in the morning. I have a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a good day. Maybe it's the games that we're going to play in psychology or maybe something else. But yeah, pray for me my non-existent readers. I love you. No, really i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment