Thursday 30 December 2010

When in KL.

During the holidays i had fun, we had fun. Of course you lovely ladies and gents know that i went to KL again (the other time in March) last December, as we usually do every year. And every year, coming back from KL i always brought something with me, other than shoes, shirts and a pair of designer jeans and that is knowledge, take 2 years ago for instance i mastered learned the fine art of making chocolates. This time around it was different, i kept telling myself that im not going home empty handed. Empty handed not in it's literal sense like going home without designer jeans and a pair of shoes or a truckload of books but as in  memories, i don't want to leave KL without a slight memory of my experience there. But then again the experiences are mine to keep, but im not leaving you with nothing cause im sure you're dying to know what happened when i was there. Without further ado i present to you


Day 1: Woke up bright and early and took a train to Bukit Bintang, im not really a fan of that place but they do have great shopping. I bought 2 pair of jeans from PDI and 2 shirts from FOS and we had lunch at Subway. After we're all fed and energized i made my way to MPH bookstore where i bought one of Sophie Kinsella's masterpiece, i was looking for Bill Bryson's book but they didn't have the one that im looking for. 


Day 2: Went to Sunway lagoon, we asked the driver to drive us bright and early to escape the crowd but alas there were people who came earlier than us. Im convinced that they actually camp there. After that we had lunch in KFC. That night, after a couple hours of rest i headed down to meet my parents, we're going to Bukit Bintang again cause my brother decided to be a brat and forced my parents to buy him a toy helicopter. I got myself a watch too.


Day 3: Went to Midvalley and went straight to MPH, i didn't get the book i wanted but instead i bought Stpehen Clarke's hilarious books, guess what? it's all about Paris~ after that i bought a cardigan and a hoodie. Went back to the hotel, worn out so i stayed in and read my book.


Day 4: Went to KLCC via train. It was nice but i didn't get to buy anything since the price tags would literally empty my wallet and rip the shirt off my back in exchage with a fedora. That night i went down for a stroll down at the Saturday bazaar, didn't get anything. 


If you made it this far, then you truly are a trooper kudos to you and here's a medal for you for making it this far. 

Day 5: We made it to Berjaya times square, via train. If i wasn't as broke as i am right now back then i would have probably collected every shirt in every store. There were sales everywhere, shoes galore, jeans, enough to last a lifetime. But in the end i bought a shirt, which im madly in love with and a pair of Supra! yeah a high top Supra.


And that ladies and gentleman concludes today's show and tell. I love KL, it never fail to make me richer and dry out all my allowances in a week time. I hope i get to do it again next year and till then, im out.

No comments:

Post a Comment